Tuesday, August 18th / 6:30 to 7:30pm in The Beet
Dr. Kranski specializes in helping people with resistant belly fat. He explains particular body shape characteristics and how your metabolic rate is controlled by hormones, which are influenced by what you eat and how a person exercises. His approach to weight loss is very different from most of the other thoughts on losing weight. The problem is not the weight, it is health – specifically, hormone health. Fat is lost or gained in direct relation to the healthiness of your hormones. And hormones control metabolism, which then cause fat-burning effects. Each of the six fat-burning hormones has specific triggers to burn fat.
This seminar will give you essential insights into the nature of and strategies for handling the different body types and how each one stores and burns fat.
Registered participants will learn:
- The main reason why most people have a difficult time getting into fat-burning mode, despite diet & exercise efforts
- The “four body types” and how they indicate various hormone dysfunctions
- Strategies to get rid of belly fat, including a full understanding of the activation-recovery cycles of exercise
- What potential imbalances a body could have based on particular cravings and how to reduce cravings for unhealthy things
- How to avoid a weight plateau within the first two weeks of any weight loss program
- Three foods to avoid that nullify fat-burning hormones
- The single biggest mistake people make while exercising, which slows the fat-burning process
- The menopausal connection to weight loss
Dr. Klinton J. Kranski, DC, ACN is a chiropractor and applied clinical nutritionist who has extensive training in weight loss through nutritional supplementation and natural methods. He has delivered over 400 seminars in the past seven years to a wide variety of groups. His private practice includes high-level executives, scientists, doctors, engineers, professors, and others from all walks of life. He has treated thousands of patients dealing with weight, restless sleep and chronic pain.
FREE, we simply ask that you RSVP here!
Email TheBeet@EllwoodThompsons.com, or call the customer service desk at 359-7525 and ask for Taylor or Charlotte.