Wednesday, May 28th / 7:00 to 8:00PM
Ellwood’s Community Classroom
Dr. Ron Herrsche
Dr. Herrsche graduated from Rutgers University in 1971 and received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1976. Practicing at Integral Health Services in 1976 to 1980, he worked side-by-side with medical doctors, psychotherapists, homeopaths and nutritionists, which exposed Dr Herrsche early in his career to a wide array of healing modalities – alternative and traditional. He received his Virginia chiropractic license from the Virginia Board of Medicine in 1981 and has been practicing in Virginia for the past 33 years.
Dr. Herrsche has a strong post-graduate background in therapeutic nutrition, specializing in natural female hormone balancing, adrenal fatigue, repairing intestinal permeability and safe detoxification protocols. Other areas of expertise are natural thyroid support and health issues related to gluten and the role it can play in autoimmunity disorders of the entire body.
In Dr. Herrsche’s Natural Female Hormone Balancing class, you will learn:
1) About Estrogen and Progesterone and their proper ratio for healthy function.
2) Estrogen Dominance and its affect on PMS, Menopause, PCOS and thyroid function.
3) The difference between bio-identical and synthetic hormones.
4) How saliva testing is an accurate tool to assess the Progesterone/Estrogen Ratio.
5) Cautions that you should be aware of when using progesterone creams.
6) The adrenal gland/hot-flash connection.
Register for class
There is limited seating for this class so you must register ahead of time.
RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call the customer service desk at 804-359-7525.