Wednesday, April 23rd / 7:30 to 9:00PM
Ellwood’s Community Classroom
Dr. Ron Herrsche
Dr. Herrsche graduated from Rutgers University in 1971 and received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1976. Practicing at Integral Health Services in 1976 to 1980, he worked side-by-side with medical doctors, psychotherapists, homeopaths and nutritionists, which exposed Dr Herrsche early in his career to a wide array of healing modalities – alternative and traditional. He received his Virginia chiropractic license from the Virginia Board of Medicine in 1981 and has been practicing in Virginia for the past 33 years.
Dr Herrsche has a strong post-graduate background in therapeutic nutrition, specializing in natural female hormone balancing, adrenal fatigue, repairing intestinal permeability and safe detoxification protocols. Other areas of expertise are natural thyroid support and health issues related to gluten and the role it can play in autoimmunity disorders of the entire body.
Dr. Ron Herrsche tackles two hot, controversial topics: Gluten and Autoimmune Disorders.
In this class, he will provide you with the latest emerging information to help you wade through this often confusing subject, including:
1) How to determine between a Gluten Allergy, Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity and Celiac Disease.
2) Deamination -How the processing of wheat in the past 40 years has changed things.
3) Cross-Reactivity – How molecular mimicry can turn gluten sensitivity into autoimmune activity outside of the gut.
4) What Intestinal Permeability ( Leaky Gut) is and the role it plays in Gluten Sensitivity and Autoimmune Activity.
5) Why you may have symptoms of low thyroid function when your lab results come back “normal”.
6) Cutting edge lab testing and specific dietary and supplement recommendations to help identify and manage Autoimmune Disorders from a natural point of view.
Register for class
There is limited seating for this class so you must register ahead of time.
Call the customer service desk at 804-359-7525.