Tuesday Nights / November 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th, & December 3rd / 6:30-8:30PM
Ellwood’s Community Classroom
Denise Dolan, Ellwood’s Wellness & Relationship Coach
- Has the fun in your relationship taken a back seat to managing busy schedules, family needs, and financial responsibilities?
- Do you daydream about a more successful dating life yet don’t know how to have one?
- Are you ending your day with doses of the nightly news, Facebook, and scoops of ice cream instead of cooing with your lover?
- Do you find yourself fantasizing about leaving your partner and starting over with someone else?
- Are you worried about damaging emotional and monetary costs of a potential breakup, but don’t know how to stay together and be happy?
- Are you avoiding romance because the last one was a failure?
- Feeling frustrated by a short shelf life when it comes to dating someone new?
- Are you coping instead of thriving in the world of romance?
- Feel safe and relaxed in your romantic relationship or in your pursuit of one?
- Communicate effectively beyond the honeymoon phase?
- Confidently express your needs and feelings in ways that bring out the best in you and in your partner?
- Deepen mutual trust and understanding?
- Trust that you are lovable just for being you?
- Be trusted, yearned for, and cherished by your partner?
- Fuel long term intimacy in your relationship?
- Have fun and laugh more with your partner?
Make a meaningful Difference in Your Romantic Life
- Each session provides a unique approach, tools and insights you need.
- This program is a fun, upbeat, experiential, hands-on practice model that is guaranteed to bring out the best in you and in your relationships.
- When it comes to sharing, all program participants have the right to “pass.” Confidentiality is honored throughout the program.
$197.00 per person or $340.00 per couple ($55.00 for weekly drop-ins)