Thursday, May 15 / 7:00-8:00PM
Ellwood’s Community Classroom
The Live Free Group
Individualized coaching using Personal Health Assessments, Individualized Health Plans, Grocery Store Tours, High Quality Nutritional Supplements, webinars, on-line training programs, specializing in low-glycemic eating.
Teresa Meadows, mother of four and former model, has been connected to the beauty industry as a make-up artist and skin care specialist. She became a personal health coach following the recovery of two of her children from toxic metal exposure and undiagnosed gluten sensitivity. Teresa has taught the principles of healthy living at a variety of locations in the Richmond area, including the YMCA.
Janice Rackley, RN, is a Richmond native with a background in family and pediatric nursing and elder care. Being a survivor of cancer twice, she had devoted herself to discovering and sharing the principles of healthy living. Her health coaching practice has a strong emphasis on one to one coaching and accountability, individualized to the client’s specific health needs and concerns.
What hidden dangers are lurking in your home
- Video from the Health Summit with Dr. Oz featuring Dr. Wentz
- Interactive Workshop, with room-specific and product displalys
- Find out what possible hidden exposure to toxins surround your family
- Learn simple strategies to decrease exposures to toxic dangers
- Hear about New York Times Best Seller, The Healthy Home, by Dr. Wentz
Register for class
Call the customer service desk at 804-359-7525.